Monday, September 15, 2008

More Chavez than Mugabe I'd say

Danny Williams seems to be exercising his inner despot ...





















Much like Hugo Chavez he is accused of attacking his critics through intimidation and threats of reprisal by the state.





Lance posting over at SDA offers his view that Danny Boy Williams is showing a kinship with Robert Mugabe in his irrationality and over the top vitriol against Stephan Harper...
I'd say the first thing that comes to mind is Hugo Chavez.

After all there's been no evidence of black magic or consultations with witch doctors in Newfoundland's "Presidential Palace" .... at least as far as I know.

More at Dust My Broom

With link to the video of The CTV report and some other bloggers thoughts.

BTW - Danny Boy of course denies he's doing anything of the sort. But that does not cover his cronies and henchmen now does it?

OMMAG

Labels: , ,

Link

3 Comments:

Blogger talnik said...

What the heck is going on? Did all the Libs on the planet get ahold of some bad crack or something? They're going nuts everywhere!

9/16/2008 8:49 a.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Danny is like an old school democrat ... I always think of Huey Long or someone like that.

Little emperors with big egos and inferiority complexes ......

9/16/2008 9:43 a.m.  
Blogger talnik said...

"Little emperors with big egos and inferiority complexes ......"
OK, I can identify with that. It's how I run my household.

9/16/2008 12:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home