Thursday, December 04, 2008

The End of the LPC !

You just watched it happen today!

Thank you Your Excellency Michaelle Jean.

From September 2005,

“I am eagerly looking forward to meeting my fellow-Canadians very soon. I am convinced that Canada will continue to accomplish great things if we work together for a better quality of life – for our own population and for humanity. Our country is vast and it is blessed with a wealth of colours and the varied music of its tongues and accents. Many have not had the good fortune of measuring its full extent. I know how privileged I am. And knowing it makes me impatient and eager to meet you and to begin the dialogue that I consider to be the founding principle of this country.”


OMMAG

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regardless of the GG's decision, which I am happy with, she is one beautiful woman. Thanks for the pic. :-)
-Larry

12/05/2008 12:44 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah,

The LPC will have a majority government within the next 4 years.

Like cockroachs they never go away. The Tories get a few years in government and than the Liberals get 10 or more years, it's been like this for 100 years and it will happen again.

12/05/2008 3:00 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Not if Mr. Harper does it right.

To kill the beast:
First smite the eyes ... then sever the head ... than cut the tentacles to small pieces and feed those to the dogs.

12/05/2008 7:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home