Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday's Beer

Just like last year .... took me by surprise when I found it in the MLC store.


Half Pints Burly Wine ....

For truth in advertising this should be called "Beergasm"....






The bottle is sealed with wax and once opened pours a very rich amber/brown/caramel with a slightly cloudy body. The head is rich cream froth that thins out and laces around the glass.

The nose comes across very intense with powerful banana peel and citrus hops over top of those bakeshop malt aromas that make the salivary glands spasm the way standing next to a beautiful woman and inhaling perfume from her neck makes other glands react.

This is essentially sex in a glass if you are a red blooded man.

The first taste is a strong rush of the hops with the malt/caramel combination climbing over the top for your attention ..... POTENT!

It reminds me a lot of the Belgian strong ales like Piraat and Gulden Draak. This is beer to satisfy your hunger and fill your senses to keep you warm and feed the fires of lust and joy!

From a small craft brewery in Winnipeg yet!

Now back to www.dustmybroom.com for FNB&B

Lyrical Highlight ....... "I'm going to poison your dog babe, I'll put sugar in your gasoline. I'm going to tell everybody, you the low downest thing I seen!"


OMMAG

Labels: , , ,

Link

1 Comments:

Blogger Marginalized Action Dinosaur said...

Am I going to have to blow bad money on this one too?

Like the Innis and Gunn you got me hooked on?

2/16/2009 12:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home