Friday, March 06, 2009

Friday's Beer

Warsteiner Premium Dunkel

Once again I find myself going back to a past indulgence.

Just can't seem to find anything new for the beer shelf or the Friday sampling and so .....

Pouring a very nice dark copper colour with a small and short lived head. There's a nice banana peel aroma to it along with some hop flowers and underlying toasted malts.

Not a very strong aromatic but a nice blend.


The palate sensation is smooth and mostly holding the malt flavours. The finish leaves some hopiness and it's alright for another taste as soon as you swallow the first.

An all around nice beer in my opinion, for folks who just want to relax and quaff a couple along with some easy going snacks. Great served really cold and nice at about 10deg. C.

Other opinions abound Beer Advocate .

That's it for me .... off to Dust My Broom dot com for Darcey's picks of Blues & Beer .

Cheers!

OMMAG

Ah WTH ... maybe time to go pop a strong Belgian..

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

I could use a double of something..anything!..ha

3/09/2009 4:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home