Friday, June 05, 2009

Friday's Beer!

Yeah I know what you're thinking .....

But here's the deal ....













I've been clobbered by seasonal alergies that seem to get worse each year.
This year I thought I was off the hook due to the horrible cold weather ....
BUT this was not to be .... merely a delay in the onset and a triple whammy of tree pollen on top of all the other JUNish things ... plus held over spring melt crap like molds.

So basically ... I can't smell or taste anything ... so why waste a good beer?

A shot of whiskey might help .... but I'll save the new Brew Treats for the next few weeks.


Cheers for Now!
And remember .... FNB&B At Darcey's place ... See Ya!

OMMAG

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Larry said...

AH the good ol' allergy, nose itchin', eye squinting, spit sneezing
joy. Keep focused on your beer treats and it'll be over soon.
P.S. Nice bounty O'beer, man.

6/05/2009 11:40 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Thanks Larry ........
Although it's more like RedEye,sinus exploding, throat burning and ear ringing kind.

That last part means I have to turn up the volume .....in the mean time medicinal whiskey ...... cheers.

6/07/2009 5:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home