Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Wheels of Life Keep Turning

As I have been saying to the various hysterics who have found their way into my life over the decades. There is a natural rhythm to the universe and to everything in it.

Here are some of those rhythmic cycles that have been recorded for the benefit of anyone with enough sense to go look:

The 100,000 year Vostok Glacier Cycle


The Three Milankovitch Cycles which show correlation between earth orbit and tilt along to glaciation:

100,000 Year
41,000 Year
23,000 Year


The 1000 Year recorded temperature cycle:













Get a grip on it people.


OMMAG

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Mark Cassel said...

But you and I both know the leftie, tree hugging, gaia worshipers will not buy off on true scientific data. It is counter to the gospel according to algore.

3/11/2010 10:01 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Unfortunately .... I know some .... I'm just going to keep rubbing their noses in it.

I'm waiting for the day I hear them bleat "I didn't know!" They will.

Then I'm going to be a real bastard.

3/12/2010 6:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home