Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Mission for NASA .... Make the Muslims "feel good"

Does NASA have anything to do with Space travel with Hussein Obama in charge? Heh?

Heck no ..... bama's already told them to cancel the actual space research programs.

The End

America .... All your administrations are O's propaganda tools.....

Department of the Interior .... Check
EPA ..... Check
State Department ... Check
DoJ ... Check
Do Finance ... Check
Treasury ... Check
DoCommerce ... Check
Do Homeland security .... Check
Do Defence ... Check
Do Hud ... Check
Do Immigration .... Check

Feel free to contribute ....



OMMAG

Labels: , ,

Link

2 Comments:

Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

ha I thought u linked to me ,,lol,,is this madness or what my friend!...too insane to believe truly..............

7/07/2010 11:30 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

I thought I did too.... you were suppoesed to be on the banner!

Ah well .............

7/08/2010 7:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home