Sunday, March 06, 2011

I Agreee !

Says Bob Parks .... "I Don't Owe Unions A Goddamned Thing!"

Lemme get this out: while I more than appreciate the work performed by teachers, police, and firefighters, I don’t appreciate them throwing the fact they do that job in my face.

We don’t live in a communist country where jobs are assigned according to intellect or bulk. Police officers and firefighters weren’t drafted. If you chose to be one, I applaud you but that being said, that doesn’t mean you get to tell us how much you get paid because you chose a job that potentially puts your life in peril. If it’s not worth the risk, I wouldn’t blame you at all if you walked, but this job safety-guilt trip shit is starting to fall on deaf ears.

Amen Bob .... Amen!

And how about teachers ... whose main complaint is being held responsible for the outcome of their work? Or possibly the fact that they don't actually LIKE having to deal with people's bad mannered and belligerent kids?

And don't we have the same sort of BS from civil servants ... clerks... administrators ... affirmative action hires who would be stocking shelves at convenience stores at best if not for the largess of the taxpayer.

As I've been saying for decades ... If you can't hack the job then quit and do something else ... if you're so precious what's the problem?

At the bottom of this list ... and maybe should be at the top ... are the union organizers and leadership who in my opinion are the greatest beneficiaries of the whole tax sucking scam while providing no benefit to the tax payer.

OMMAG

Labels: ,

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home