Monday, January 08, 2007

Something Smells BAD in NYC ?

I made the mistake of leaving CNN on for background noise today as I plunk away in the home office................
The Big Story ( 6 hours and counting now) is the Big Stink!
Imagine that New York City and parts of New Jersey..... smell bad!

I haven't heard any of the folks interviewed blame bush yet....but I'm sure someone will!

Other news flashes from "Certainly Not News" = Avalanches are caused by large amounts of snow!

**** Update **** Rosie O'Donnel flatulance blamed for Big Stink.......Donald Trump says... "I told you!"
OMMAG

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

lol..well u may be laughin over dere but ovah here...people are holdin their noses and gettin all kindsa queasy!..lol...but they say its safe to go back in the water so who am I to argue?..LOL

1/08/2007 2:53 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Not really laughing at the people.....I do MOCK CNN though! ;)

1/08/2007 2:57 p.m.  
Blogger Mac said...

I know how it happened!!

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2729248

1/08/2007 9:33 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

MAc... too funny!

Last I heard their blaming Joisy!

1/10/2007 9:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home