Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday's Without Beers!

Been looking in vain for new beers to try and my out of town sources have let me down....
And so ... no Friday Beers have been seen for a while.

Hopefully this will change soon!

But in the meantime .... we can just meander over to Dust My Broom dot com

where Darcey has cut the beer out of the production and refocussed on the music...



And as for me .... since The Shithawks have been circling all week ....... I'm going down to get my blues workout. Down in the Bottom



Cheers!
OMMAG

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Larry said...

I immensely enjoyed the Howlin' Wolf link. Thanks for sharing your find.

Cheers

11/21/2009 9:26 p.m.  
Blogger Ayrdale said...

A Friday without beers ? Perish the thought.

The finest export to ever come out of India is Kingfisher lager. Our supermakets often have it on special, $NZ18.99/dozen, in an attempt to get some serious drinking going.

Works for me...

11/22/2009 9:53 p.m.  
Blogger OMMAG said...

Must try some of the Kingfisher........

11/24/2009 9:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home